vrijdag 11 april 2014

I read too

While I love to write, and I do it whenever I can... I'm pretty much known as a bookworm. My oldest friend (the girl I've known since diapers) just refers to me as bookworm when we're on the phone instead of just referring to me by name.

And I always love discovering new stories and characters and opening my heart to them. I've read a plethora of classics for school, but now that I don't have to read anything anymore, I find myself reading a lot of young adult novels, especially those with supernatural creatures or dystopian elements. I just think those novels explore a lot of cool themes in interesting ways.

(Book recommendations are always welcome)

So while I do love to read about characters more in my own age bracket - yes, I know, I'm getting old - it's still nice and relaxing to sit down with a book about teens figuring out who they are and what they want all in the midst of a crazy society, or a war between races...

This entire post was basically a fuck you to Christine for getting me addicted to Vampire Academy - because some of those characters are just KILLING me...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten